Reid Jarreau, LPC-A
Supervised by Regina Buchanan, LPC-S
Hi my name is Reid Jarreau I am a licensed professional counselor- associate, and a nationally certified counselor. I worked with adolescents and young adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder to achieve their social, emotional and transitional needs. I am interested in serving those dealing with depression, anxiety, and unresolved trauma. I enjoy assisting children and adolescents and families.
Are you an adolescent ..
– No longer interested in old hobbies or hanging out and socializing with friends?
– Do you notice yourself becoming irritated by the small things like homework and chores, and getting arguments more?
The goal is for you to start hanging out with friends again. Going back to old hobbies, or finding new ones. Creating routines that will have you enjoying life.
– Are your old family routines or rituals a thing of the past?
– Are you all arguing more and communicating less?
– Do you no longer have the desire to spend quality time with each other?
The goal for our time to together is for you all to get excited about planning vacations, having weekly family dinners, and creating new memories.
“It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
Life can get hard and overwhelming, and it can be challenging to overcome and clearly see or imagine what’s next. Individualized therapy can assist with whatever obstacles you are facing. It is ok not to be ok and ask for help, and that will be my priority when assisting you. My role as your therapist will be as your guide, support, and cheerleader, whatever you need, to achieve your goals. We will work together to address any of the current barriers you are facing, and possibly unaware of. As long as you’re willing to do the work (get down and dirty), I am willing and ready to serve you.